Why YOU should become a Metsa Machines dealer
At Metsa Machines, we know dealers.
We know you pride yourself on providing your customers with equipment that is not only useful, but is safe, efficient, powerful, and FUN.
Most importantly, we know you want to sell products you believe in, stand behind, and fully support. When you choose to become a Metsa Machines dealer, you are choosing to sell and service high-quality equipment from Finland and the United States. You are choosing to provide products that fill a need in a market that is currently underserved – which translates to great margins for your store on great products for your customers.
If you take pride in what you sell, and have a professional, dedicated attitude, then you may have what it takes to be a Metsa Machines dealer. Don’t wait – be a part of something great.
A few qualities we look for in a potential dealer are:
- A clean and organized showroom.
- A service shop with the proper tools, equipment, and personnel to service and maintain Metsa Machines.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable sales personnel.
- Enough display space for a machine or two, and all relevant marketing materials.
- The ability to participate in a minimum of one or two trade shows per year.
Keep in mind that these qualities are typical, but not required. If you are missing any of the above attributes, but think you have what it takes to be a great Metsa Machines dealer, give us a call. We want to hear from you! Ask your Metsa representative for a potential dealer package complete with dealer requirements and application.